You know that we’re all about moisturizers! But, did you know that there is a thing that lets you get an extra kick of moisture throughout your day? One of our favorite things to have in our arsenal is our favorite Hydrating Face Mist. We have some favorites that we’ve bought, and we’ve even made some! So, we thought that you could relate to this as well!
We should all have a Hydrating Face Mist for those days where our moisturizer will be just a little too much for our skin. Or when you need an extra spritz in those harsh winter months. So, we’re going to tell you why you should have a face mist, some of our favorite store-bought ones, and then how you can even make your own! These will be the perfect pairs for all of those face creams we’ve written reviews for!
Hydrating Face Mist Uses
Little did you know, there are tons of different Hydrating Face Mist uses! So, we thought this would be the best place to start. After all, you need to know what they can do for you. And if you already know, it’ll be a good little refresher! So, here are some of the Best Hydrating Face Mist uses that we can think up:
- Refresh: first of all, it’s a prefect mid-day refresher for your skin. Or maybe even right after your workout before your dinner date!
- On-The-Go: They’re the perfect thing to toss in your purse for on the go hydration. You know if your skin is too dry. So, get one of these for your purse if it is! Nobody likes flaky faces.
- Blend: They can help you blend your makeup. If you spray your face before you put anything on, it can make blending your face makeup significantly easier
- Prime & Set: Not only can they help you blend your makeup, but they can also help you by acting as a primer, and a setting spray. If you get the right one, it could even do both!
- Moisturize: Yes, we already said it, but having the right Hydrating Face Mist can help the moisturizer you’re using soak in better. Just apply your mist first, and it’ll help your skin absorb your cream!
And those are just a few of the ways you can use Hydrating Face Mists! Isn’t that crazy? We bet that you’re going to have a couple of these scattered around your vanity in no time.
Hydrating Face Mist DIY
Now that you know what they’re good for we need to tell you our favorite Hydrating Face Mist Recipe! It’s easy enough to do an online search and find the mist you need in a store, so we thought that we’d give you something that you can’t find in a store. A DIY Hydrating Face Mist! So, here’s two of our favorite recipes:
Rose Soothing Anti-Aging Mist:
- ½ Cup Organic Rose Water
- Vitamin E Oil
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- 4 oz. Glass Spray Bottle
- Combine water, a few drops of Vitamin E oil, and then 3 drops of ylang ylang oil into your glass bottle!
- May need to mix it each time you use it because of the oil consistencies. But you can make that call
Cucumber-Aloe Hydrating Mist:
- Small Cucumber
- 1/3 Cup Distilled Water
- 1 Tsp. Aloe Vera
- 1 Tsp. Witch Hazel
- 4 Oz. Glass Spray Bottle
- Peel, cut, and food process your cucumber
- Strain through a cheese cloth to get the cucumber essence
- Pour this into your bottle along with the rest of the ingredients
- Then shake it up!
- Optional: add some diced pieces of cucumber to your bottle
- Ta-Da! Mist as necessary!
And there you have it! Two of our favorite Hydrating Face Mist DIY Recipes!
Hydrating Face Mist | Final Thoughts
Hopefully you’re going to come away from this article realizing how much you need a couple of Hydrating Face Mists at the ready! You never know when your face is going to need an extra kick of moisture. So, don’t wait. Go make your own, or go find one at a store!
While you’re doing that, consider one of the moisturizers we have to go along with it!
Of course, thank you for reading Best New Supplements today!