Welcome back to Best New Supplements! Today we’ve got a nice treat for you! We’ve got articles upon articles on how to take care of your skin, but, we realized how easy it is to fall off the wagon and make all kinds of Skincare Mistakes. So, we want to bring some of these to light and make sure you avoid them at all costs!
Today we’re going to be covering some of the most Common Skincare Mistakes, and then some of the biggest ones you can make. It’s really easy to just fall into your routine and not realize that you’re actually causing a lot of problems for your skin. So, if you want to know just what you should be doing to take the best care of your skin, come see these Skincare Mistakes To Avoid!
Top 10 Skincare Mistakes You’re Making
Let’s just jump straight in, here are the top 10 Skincare Mistakes You’re Making:
- Washing Only The Same Areas Of Your Face
- Not Washing Your Makeup Brushes
- Mixing Your Cleanser With Water
- Using Your Toner As A Cleanser
- Using Exfoliators As A Solution
- Sleeping On Dirty Sheets
- Having Dirty Products
- Lacking In Vitamin C
- Using A Dirty Phone
- Popping Pimples
Some of these are no-brainers, but some of them are ones that we don’t think about often. So, if you find yourself making any, or all, of these 10 Skincare Mistakes, we’ve got a few tricks to help you fix them!
It’s perfectly normal to make mistakes, especially because skin care is such a tricky thing. But, it’s best if we’re always trying to make it better! So, here are our solutions to fixing these Most Common Skincare Mistakes.
How To Fix These Mistakes
- When You Wash: It’s easy to use muscle memory, but you’re missing some important areas on your face. Make sure to focus on every area there is!
- Wash Those Brushes: It’s way too easy to just put your makeup brush back in your pile, but you need to remember to clean them. It’ll depend on how often you use them, but we’d recommend every other week.
- Don’t Add Water: Try this method of dry cleansing to see if it fixes your acne and other skin issues!
- It’s Not A Cleanser: Make sure to wash your face right so that you don’t have to rely on your toner as a secondary cleanser.
- Skip The Exfoliator: If you have dry skin, exfoliators might not be the solution you’re looking for. They’re made for cleansing deeper into the skin. Try this trick to get rid of those annoying flakes!
- Do Laundry: This is just a big no-no. Clean those sheets girl! Again, every other week, or more!
- Wash Up: Don’t let the products that are supposed to clean your skin get filthy! Wash those bottles down every once in a while!
- You Need This: Add some vitamin C products to your skin care routine. You’re probably not getting enough of it on your skin.
- Wash Up 2.0: Again, like the sheets, wash your phone! Just use some rubbing alcohol on a cotton swab and swab that dirty thing down at least once a week.
- Just Don’t: Another no-brainer don’t pop those pimples! You’re better than that! Instead, try this trick to get rid of them almost overnight!
Final Thoughts On These Skincare Mistakes
Hopefully this article has given you a few new tips to implement. Stop making the Biggest Skincare Mistakes and start really paying attention to the way you’re treating your skin. It deserves the best, and so do you.
Now, you have 10 Skincare Mistakes To Avoid, and your skin care routine is already looking up! Thank you for reading Best New Supplements! We’ve got everything you need to your routine!