So you want youthful, healthy looking skin. Healthy skin is something often sought after but not always achieved. You know it takes more than a splash of water and quick towel dry to give your skin the premium treatment it deserves. And you can buy skin care at your local pharmacy, but sometimes the best solution to healthy skin can be vitamins found in food or in supplements. But can these vitamins be applied topically, and still work? That’s what the skin care companies are saying. Let’s look at some of the most popular topical vitamins for skin.
Topical Vitamins For Skin
Below you will find a list of Topical Vitamins For Skin that will make a huge difference in the healthiness and appearance of your skin
- Vitamin A: If you want to fix damaged skin tissue, Vitamin A will be your best friend. A deficiency in Vitamin A will give you dry, flaky skin, something no one wants to have or see. If you’re having trouble with acne, a lotion featuring Vitamin A will help you out. Vitamin A can be found in leafy vegetables as well as carrots. These can be found in the produce section of your local grocery store.
- Vitamin B: This vitamin contains biotin, which is the basis of skin, hair cells, and nails. So if you don’t have enough Vitamin B, you may notice that you will lose hair, which is not good at all. Vitamin can be found in oatmeal, rice, and eggs. Make sure to eat plenty of these foods and you will be doing great! Oatmeal can be found in the breakfast section of your local supermarket.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is common prescription to fighting the common cold, but also assists in the production of collagen, fighting wrinkles and helping tone the skin. This vitamin can be found in bell peppers, and others foods. These can be found at your local grocery store.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin will help you hide physical scars. You can get your daily dosage of Vitamin E by eating foods like nuts, olives, and spinach.
- Vitamin K: Vitamin K serves a special role in getting rid of dark circles and bruises on your skin. If you find that you bruise easily, you will want to give Vitamin K a try.
If you want beautiful skin, these vitamins are very crucial to the results you want to see. Aside from being applied topically, they can be incorporated into your diet by choosing what you eat very carefully and it would be wise to get familiar with the aisles of your local supermarket. You might be surprised by how many of these vitamins you are already taking in. If your diet is not sufficient, there is no need to fret. There are also separate bottles of pill supplements available for select vitamins. You can buy those and follow the instructions printed on the side. So there is more than one way to take these vitamins and they will make all the difference in the world. Whether you’re trying to maintain healthy skin or are trying to fix damaged skin in need of repair, these vitamins will do the trick. Best of luck finding everything you need, just remember to get a variety of vitamins.