Boost Your Brain With Nootropic Mushrooms!
You might have heard of nootropic ingredients before. In fact, we even have a handy guide to some right here. But if you haven’t, we’ll give you a quick run down. Nootropic ingredients are drugs, supplements, or natural ingredients that improve cognitive function. That means they’re things that target functions like memory, creativity, motivation, energy, and stress management. They could even improve your focus. Caffeine is a nootropic ingredient, for example. But lately, everyone is tapping into the power of brain boosting mushrooms! We’re not talking about psychedelics here. We’re talking about regular ol’ mushrooms that may have brain-boosting nootropic effects! And companies are finding all kinds of ways to harness them! Read on to find out more!
Types Of Brain Boosting Mushrooms
There are THOUSANDS of varieties of mushroom out there. Ranging from the deadly poisonous to the harmless to the psychoactive! Fungi truly are amazing! But it’s important that you know WHAT KIND of mushroom you’re eating for exactly this reason! Here are a few of our favorite kinds of brain boosting mushrooms to look out for:
- Cordyceps | These mushrooms have been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine. And animal studies are beginning to reveal they could help to improve memory as we age!
- Chaga Mushroom | Mushroom lovers SWEAR by Chaga. Which makes it one of the easiest to find brain boosting mushrooms. They say Chaga can do everything from enhancing cognition to boosting energy to reducing inflammation! It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No! It’s a super-mushroom. Chaga.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom | Lion’s Mane is another mushroom that could help with a wide range of issues. And that includes boosting your brain power! Some even say it could help relieve anxiety and depression!
- Reishi | Another mushroom that has a long history of use in traditional medicine, there’s also scientific evidence to suggest that Reishi powder decreased fatigue and improved quality of life for breast cancer patients! Who knows what it could do for YOU!
What’s The Best Way To Boost My Brain With Mushrooms?
There are a few different ways to get your daily dose of brain boosting mushrooms. And thanks to the recent popularity of this nootropic ingredient, there are more products than ever available, and more appearing every day! We’ll touch on some of our favorite nootropic mushroom products at the end of this guide. But first we’re going to cover a few of the basic categories:
- Just Eat ‘Em | This might be the simplest way to get your mushrooms. However, you may not be able to get a concentrated effect the way you would with some of the other types of mushroom supplements on our list. But it never hurts to add some nootropic Lion’s Mane sautéed in butter into your pasta!
- Mushroom Powders | There are all kinds of powdered mushrooms available. These can be added into hot water, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, etc. Some are even made with other superfoods like turmeric!
- Supplements | The world of nootropic supplements is full of brain boosting mushroom supplements. You can get a MASSIVE dose of mushroom power in a convenient capsule. Especially useful for people who don’t like the taste of mushrooms.
Our Favorite Brain Boosting Mushroom Products
We hope you enjoy learning more and searching the web for some brain boosting mushroom products to try! But in case you need some extra inspiration, here are a few of our top choices:
- Four Sigmatic Mushroom Lemonade Mix With Charcoal And Chaga | $30
- Om Lion’s Mane 100% Organic Mushroom Powder | $89.99
- Nootropics Depot Cordyceps Mushroom Extract 500mg Capsules | $24.99
- Moon Juice Brain Dust | $38
- Mushroom Revival Double Extracted Chaga Tincture | $25