We could all use a little bit of extra self-care, couldn’t we? You know the stuff we mean. Sitting down with a good book, a cup of tea, and a face mask. But, what if we told you that you could make your very own CBD Bath Bomb and really get relaxed? Well, guess what? That’s what we’re here to tell you. We’ve found a bomb CBD Bath Bomb Recipe to share with you! Because you deserve a nice relaxing night!
So, today we want to tell you how you can make your own CBD Bath Bomb! We have our favorite CBD Bath Bomb Recipe for you to try yourself! If you don’t already know all of the benefits of CBD, check out our CBD Basics article. You’ll learn everything you need to know about it there. Once you see all of the benefits, you’re going to want to jump all over anything CBD related.
Shall we get into it now?
Benefits Of A CBD Bath Bomb Recipes
We realize that you might be wondering what the Bath Bomb Benefits are, and why you need one with CBD in it. Well, one of the biggest benefits is that they can help you soothe pain and really relax your muscles. Whether you’re looking for CBD Bath Bomb For Pain, relaxation, or just the sheer fact of enjoying a relaxing night, you’ll have to try this bath bomb! There are so many different benefits to using CBD, so let’s continue on with the recipes!
The Best CBD Bath Bomb Recipe
This CBD Bath Bomb Recipe is one of our favorites. It’s just a basic starter bath bomb. So, let’s stop the chatter and get on with it!
- Bath Bomb Mold
- Corn Starch (2 oz)
- Baking Soda (4 oz)
- Citric Acid (2 oz)
- Epsom Salt (2 oz)
- Water (1.5 tsp)
- Essential Oil Of Your Choice (We Like Peppermint) (1 tsp)
- CBD Tincture (1/4 tsp)
- Food Coloring (1-2 drops)
- First, combine and whisk all dry ingredients
- Then, combine wet ingredients in a separate small glass
- Slowly stir liquid into dry mixture. You’re going too fast if it starts to fizz a lot.
- Add food coloring
- Then, it should feel a bit damp and stick together in 1-2 chunks in your hand. If it doesn’t, add a little more water.
- Fill both halves of your mold so they’re a little overfull.
- Press the halves together firmly and hold for a few seconds
- Remove half of your mold and set the other half (with the bath bomb in it) mold side down.
- Let it sit for about 30 minutes
- Remove the rest of the bomb and let it firm up overnight.
- Enjoy your CBD infused bath bomb!
CBD Bath Bomb Recipe Final Thoughts
So, there you have it! Your very own recipe to reap all of the CBD Bath Bomb Benefits! We hope that you find this as relaxing and peaceful as we do. You certainly deserve it. So, go out and get your own CBD Bath Bomb Recipe rockin’!
Of course, thank you for reading Best New Supplements today!