If you’re trying to get ripped you know that you have to treat your body like a temple. And when it comes to eating right, one of the key features is making sure you get certain vitamins! There are many vitamins available in protein heavy foods, but it’s important to make sure you get a wide range to make sure that your body is a well-oiled machine. So, what are the best vitamins for muscle building?
Best Vitamins For Muscle Building
Vitamins will serve you in a variety of functions when it comes to building muscle, kick starting processes and keeping you moving forward. There are many vitamins that are necessary for bodily function, and below you’ll find a list of some of the more important ones. Be sure to get a healthy dosage of these and you’ll see a phenomenal change in your workouts, both in their endurance and their explosiveness. These are the best vitamins for muscle building;
- Vitamin B12: This vitamin helps form red blood cells and turns food into energy. If you want to have more explosive workouts that last longer this vitamin is key. You’ll notice a huge difference in your progress by taking this vitamin or eating foods that include Vitamin B12
- Vitamin A: This vitamin has a substantial effect on testosterone, also helping cells to grow at a much quicker rate. This will help your muscles get bigger much faster. Vitamin A is crucial when it comes to building muscle, so be sure to get a hearty dose of this crucial vitamin.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin performs a substantial number of roles, protecting muscles and keeping them from injury. It helps collagen form, which serves as a connective tissue. So if you’re planning on lifting heavy weights, Vitamin C is a must, as it will help you carry the weight.
- Vitamin D: Though you can get your fix of Vitamin D by going out in the sunlight, studies show that it is the most vital vitamin when it comes to producing testosterone. Vitamin D can also enhance bone health, helping you structurally, and preventing you from getting injured.
- Vitamin E: When you work out, your body will produce free radicals, which are toxic. If nothing can clear them out you will find your workouts impaired, and your immune system shot. Vitamin E will help you fix this.
By getting a healthy supply of these vitamins, your overall well-being will thank you and you’ll be able to get more satisfying workouts! As important as it is to hit the gym, making sure that your body is getting the right nutrients and vitamins it needs is just as important if not more important. The vitamins above are best vitamins for muscle building. You can take them in pill form, buying supplements from the grocery store, or you can include them in your diet. Best of luck with your workouts, you’re going to kill, and with the supplements, you’ll take your results beyond what you could imagine. So hit the grocery and then hit the gym, you’ve got some work to do!